Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Lend Me Your Ear

Pregnancy to me is a love song of life. My body is currently singing.

I am roughly 21 and a half weeks. This is my third pregnancy. My wonderful husband, Josh and I have two precious children.
 When I was little,and people would ask me what I want to be when I grow up, I would say that I wanted to be a wife and a mother. I am quite happily those things, as well as, a preschool teacher, among the many exciting roles it takes to walk in my shoes.
When Josh and I got married I would tell people that we wanted 6 kids. As God forms my next precious one, I can tell you that I look around at the laundry piles, the dishes needing care, the family medical bills, the house size, car size, the number of hours in a day and the amount of hands I have and greatly wonder whether that was a good number to start with... Non the less, God grants me eternity and invisible loving, guiding hands and I feel at peace with not knowing what the future holds. Right now, we are beyond thrilled to grow our family from a rounded family of four to a perfectly unrounded family of five.
In more recent years I have developed an intense passion for nature, health, and simplicity. Thus my supportive and loving husband was not shocked when I told him that I wanted to use a midwife for this pregnancy. This was followed by a shocking number of naturalistic "bombs" that May or may not have been expected, but were all supported by my loving partner.

I want to share my heart and my experiences in this exciting journey. I will begin my making posts describing my previous pregnancies and what brought me to this place in my next entries.

"Lend me your ear and Ill sing you" MY "song, and I'll try not to sing out of key." - the Beatles, John              Lennon and Paul McCartney

No comments:

Post a Comment